Logging In Online
1. First know your User ID and Password
You can use a form to generate your username and password by clicking here.
2. Open the ETUDES application
To open the ETUDES System click on the link titled “Class Login” located in the top right of this page. Then enter your username and password in the upper right of the ETUDES page.
3. Be aware of the ETUDES System Requirements
In order to verify that your computer is compatible with the Etudes system that all online classes use, you will have to verify the following information:
- You must have reliable internet access.
- You must be using the appropriate web browser.
- You must configure your browser's cache.
- You must Accept Etudes-NG SSL certificate and settings for alerts.
4. Still Need Help?
If you’re still having trouble logging in to your class, please go to the Help section and review the information located there.