By Gayle Fortnataro, Virtual Valley Student Success Coordinator
1. The Modules section of your ETUDES class site is where you post
lesson content for your students.
2. When your students go to your modules page, they see a table of
contents listing all your lessons.
3. You can add as many sections to each module as you wish.
4. ETUDES modules allow you to add graphics to make your lessons
5. ETUDES modules allow you to easily link to any outside webpage
you want, adding rich content to your lessons.
6. Creating new modules is easy.
7. Once you have added a module, you are ready to add sections to it.
8. There a several ways to add content to each module section. You
can use the built-in ETUDES module editor, upload a file, or link to a
9. The built-in ETUDES module editor is easy to use.
Lesson 7: Modules
|<-- Previous Lesson||Next Lesson -->|