- Create a Power Point
presentation on the life cycle and evolution of any genus.
- The first slide should
include the title of the presentation and your name.
- The last slide should
include at least 5 article references.
- Internet references should consist of title of
article, URL and date.
- Written elements should be
large enough for the audience to easily read (2-5 bullets/page is usually
- Presentation must include at least 5 slides, with
5 figures (not including title slide and reference slide).
for exactly 5 minutes.
- You must make regular eye
contact with the class, and speak loudly and clearly.
- Successful presentation bumps grade 1%.
- Applicable when final grade
is in the 9th percentile only.