- STAY OUTDOORS
- Move away from any buildings, trees, overhead wires, or light poles
- Drop and Cover
- Drop to your knees with your back to any windows and knees together
- Clasp both hands behind your head covering your neck
- Leaning over bury your face between your arms and legs.
- Close your eyes tightly.
- Try to remain calm and stay in place until the shaking stops
- Stay in the open until earthquake is over or you are given further directions
- Assess any injuries and provide first aid where able.
- Report any known injured or trapped persons to a Building Marshal or Emergency Responder.
- Follow the instructions of Building Marshals or Emergency Responders.