- CARE Program Information and Eligibility
- Tutoring Center and Computer Lab
- EOPS Mutual Responsibility Agreement
- Calendar Of Activities
- Progress Reports
- Historical Information
- EOPS/CARE Staff
Student Services Center
Mon 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Tues 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Wed 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Thur 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Fri 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education
EOPS/CARE Tutoring Center and Computer Lab
Welcome to the EOPS/CARE Tutoring Center where you will find some of the most outstanding tutors on campus! Tutoring sessions are one-on-one and each session is 30 minutes.
Visit or call the EOPS/CARE Tutoring Center to make an appointment.
- Please bring your assignments, textbooks and materials (pens, pencils, etc.). The content of your tutoring session is based on your questions about the lecture or assignment
- Our tutors are here to assist you with what you do not understand. They are not here to do your assignment for you.
- If you are more than 10 minutes late, it will be considered a "no show" and your appointment will be given to another student.
- Limited amounts of Scantrons and Blue Books available upon request.
EOPS/CARE Computer Lab
Computers and printer are available for EOPS/CARE student use.
Students can print up to 10 pages a day. If they continue to print more than the allowed number of pages, they will lose this privilege.
Phones should be set on silent while in the lab.