EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
Need Help Balancing Work & Your Personal Life?
The Los Angeles Community College District is working with Horizon Health’s life management services to offer several free services as part of your employee health benefits. These services are available to all benefited active employees, retirees, their dependents, and members of their households.
The following services are offered:
Employee Assistance Program
- Up to 5 free counseling sessions per issue per calendar year by a licensed mental health provider related to personal, marital, family, relationship, work, alcohol and substance abuse problems
- Referrals to mental health agencies and non-medical agencies that are beyond the scope of an EAP provider
- 24-hour crisis hotline, 7 days/week
- One half hour consultation with an attorney (either in person or by telephone) per calendar year
- One financial counseling referral for a consultation with a financial consultant (either in person or by phone) per calendar year.
This is telephonic and web-based referral services for:
- Legal and financial counseling
- Health and wellness articles
- Life improvement issues
- Educational referral
- And more…
EAP Orientations and Wellness Training
EAP orientations and workshops on various wellness and self-improvement topics are offered in a group setting
It is now EASIER than ever to get in touch with a network of
professional counselors and specialists.
For confidential, no-cost assistance
24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Life Management Services
Login/ Company Code - laccd
Password – eap