LAVC Communications Update
WELCOME TO THE LAVC COMMUNICATIONS UPDATE
LA Valley College created this Web page to help the campus community more easily find information on shared governance matters that impact all of us. Our goal is to keep the entire LAVC community—faculty, staff, administrators and students—better informed about campus-wide policies and decisions that are approved through our shared governance process.
In addition, campus community will receive regular Communication Update email notifications that will provide updates on when shared governance updates are posted online as well as information on important college business.
You also have the option to check out this Web page and learn about what's going on at LAVC when it's convenient for you. The following topics are covered:
- Get the latest updates from our shared governance committees,
- Learn about the shared governance process,
- Find out who represents you in shared governance,
- Discover how you can get involved in the shared governance process,
- Learn about the other committees on campus, and
- Find out when campus committees/groups meetings are scheduled on campus.
For more information, please contact the LAVC President's Office at (818) 947-2321
Attention Committee Chairs:
All Tier 1 and Tier 2 Committee chairs must submit a Committee Updates Form (within 5 business days of their meeting), which will help update the campus community on your committee's most recent action items, motions passes, and decisions made. Email the form to Maggie Lopez (at firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will post your update on this Web Site.