Associated Student Union
Finance Committee Forms
- Budget Request Form: (Used to request funds from the Executive Council). Finance Committee meetings take place on Tuesdays at 1:00 pm in CC104. Requestor (or a rep) must be present in order to be considered for funding.
- Request to Change the Budget Form (for internal use only)
Inter Club Council Charter Forms (club charter forms).
- Business Office Signature Card (required for new and current clubs)
- Club Advisor Responsibility Acknowledement (required for new clubs only)
- Procedure for Handling Club Funds (required for new and current clubs)
- Attachment 1(optional)
- Club Registration/Officer list (required for new and current clubs)
- Club Roster (required for new and current clubs)
- Club Constitution Outline (required for new clubs only)- sample only
Approval of Flyers
- Make sure your flyers include the "Disabled Access" logo and wording before getting stamped for approval. A phone # or email must be provided for students to contact in case they need an accomodation. Also, insert the date (deadline) by which a student must make a request. Give at least 2 weeks.
- Your club is responsible for paying any sign language fee/s. If your club needs funds you ask the ASU for assistance (money not guaranteed).
- Your event must be approved before getting stamped.
- Fundraising Form (required for ALL fundraising events)
- Field Trip INSTRUCTIONS and Forms: 1) Field Trip/Excursion Forms 2) Insurance Request Form(both are required for all Off-Campus Events/Activities).
- Facility Request Form and Event Request Form (both are required to be submitted together)
- Vendor Form (used for any vendor who wants to sell on campus); also need a certificate of insurance. Food vendors also need Food Handling/SafeServe Certificate. Submit all paperwork 10 business days prior to event.