Welcome to TRiO
Why the TRiO Program
The TRiO Program is a support system designed for first generation, low income students. The support system consists of individual counseling, individual tutoring, academic workshops, cultural activities, transfer information, computer labs, a laptop loan program, and complimentary school supplies. All of these services are provided free of charge and exclusively to TRiO students.
What is Expected of a TRiO Student
- Students must be enrolled in 9 units approved by the TRiO counselor.
- Students must meet with the TRiO counselor at least twice a semester.
- Students must attend at least two TRiO activities each semester.
- Students should have a goal of graduating and transferring.
- Students must maintain a 2.0 GPA
Apply to TRiO
TRiO is always accepting applications. So please take a look
at the application process.
EventsThe TRiO program offers many events such as educational workshops,
university tours, and cultural field trips.