- Library materials circulate to students enrolled in the current semester and to college employees.
- The Library does not issue individual cards to students.
- All students are expected to obtain a validated LAVC Student ID Card. Cards can be obtained from the College's Admissions Office.
- Students must show a validated ID card or an ID card with a current registration/fee receipt to obtain library materials.
- College employees must complete a LAVC Library Card Application and show a valid LACCD employee ID card and a photo ID in order to obtain a library card.